Most companies are using PRM solutions today but not every PRM Solution is the best fit for them. And it is pretty complicated to figure out the critical areas where they are not working. Every PRM solution works fine but often lacks in two critical areas. This caninclude:
- Failing to deliver the straightforward and seamless user experience that users expect.
- Unable to leverage all of the different content types to attain the kind of outcomes that B2B content marketing has intended.
Challenges associated with the traditional PRM
- Indirect sales or channel-based companies consistently have bad partner experience
- Poor content management
- Insufficient and fragmented systems
- Solutions that are complicated to scale
- Lack of effective measurements
- Inefficient metrics to optimize performance
- A rich understanding of the total program matrix
- Deep consulting experience
- Process-led solutions
A Modular Partner Relationship Management Software!Imagine a PRM Solution that seamlessly creates a single glass pane for every user type and presents the complete content resource of a company. And not only this, but it also provides scalable, reliable, next-generation, and best-in-class channel partners and user experience right out of the box on a single platform only! Doesn’t it sound fantastic? Indeed! It is certainly a game-changer. And a platform that can dramatically be a game changer cannot be a traditional PRM Solution anyways. Times are changing, and a single scattered gunshot approach won’t help achieve what companies desire. Therefore, a modular PRM is all that companies need to achieve the heights of competitive edge.
What to look for in a modular PRM Solution?A Modular PRM Solution that best fits the company’s requirements and addresses the concerns well is the one that can be right for you! However, since ample solutions exist in the market, which could be the right one for you? What should you look for in a modular PRM Solution? Might be challenging to figure out! But here are a few features that one should look for in a PRM Solution.
- Ease of use
- Simple Integrations
- Easy to update and maintain
- Comprehensive Channel Data Management Solution
- Real-time communication tools
- Flexible partner portal
- Powerful automation features
Common features of PRM Software!Coming to the common features of a PRM, the following are the core features of an efficient PRM solution.
- Automating the channel partner’s onboarding
- Sharing educational resources
- Providing channel partners with a centralized management portal that is easy to set up and manage
- Simplifying the process of logging deals and leads
- Enabling faster payments of affiliate commissions
- Preventing channel and sales conflict by assuring the lead flow
- Forecasting and analyzing the channel sales pipeline
- Analyzing which channel partners are efficiently performing