Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
We are looking for Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should be and excellent team player with a knack for product functionality and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, it will be a value addition.
Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
Passionate: You must be passionate about building software from scratch or integrate changes and updates into existing software.
Logical thinker & problem solver: requires structured thinking as well as the ability to think outside the box for the best answer.
Written and Verbal communication: Ability to explain something technical or complex to a layperson.
Can-Do Attitude: Thrive in a start-up mentality with a whatever it takes attitude.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the software applications with excellent functionality Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
Must Have – Java Full Stack : Core Java and J2EE
- Strong OOPS ( Object Oriented Programming ) concepts
- Strong Object Oriented development background in Java/J2EE (Java 1.8 or Above)
- Experience in Spring Mvc, Spring Boot
- Experience in developing RESTFUL/SOAP Web services
- Experience in testing tools like Junit.
- Experience in JAVA development using Eclipse/IntelliJ/STS/NetBeans
- Experience in Glassfish, EJBs and MQ.
Good to Have – Java Full Stack : Core Java and J2EE
- Familiarity with Source Control Repositories (GitHub/SVN/Source Tree)
- Familiarity in working with ORM frameworks – Hibernate
- Familiarity with Databases – MYSQL / SQL Server
- Familiarity with Apache velocity
- Familiarity with Web Servers – Apache Tomcat / Glassfish
- Exposure to Apache (Solr)
- Exposure to Agile software development methodologies.