Does recruiting the right talent for your organization a cakewalk? Learning to recruit channel partners is the holy grail of many channel organizations across the globe. And why not? Your channel partners are your revenue engine for the organization. A channel partner is no less than your organization's asset, which can raise your business's bar by delivering exceptional performance. When hiring the right partners, they help in good & bad times. Your channel partners act as your company advisors because they have accurate insights into the market; during difficult times, the right partner can help you understand different cost-saving ways, and during the good times, they can guide you in technical upgrades as per the competitive aspects. Suppose your goal is to reach the most productive partners who make the most for your organization. In that case, it is time to explore ways to recruit channel partners with whom mutually beneficial relationships can be built. Recruiting the right partners can deliver significant great results and drive a powerful engine for growth. Let's find out some ways to recruit the best talent for your organization despite the existing competition from the companies who also want to hire those partners.
1. Talk about your channel partner program before recruiting:Partners don't look for a common product in the competitive marketplace but a comprehensive and well-designed channel program to pitch in the market. A well-thought channel program gives opportunities for partners to find out unique selling points and create a strong market message. It's important to keep all things transparent in front of the partners before recruiting them.Some of the aspects that can be made clear from the first day itself like:
- Sharing insights on the commission structure
- The kind of growth opportunities that comes with a more significant revenue share of partner program
- Perks for partners beyond the revenue
- What benefits can partners expect in terms of their personal growth